Maybe many of you do not know it but San offal, protector of all the interns and the forklift business .... so I was given an unexpected day off (can not be defined as unpaid leave) . But .... it is difficult to arrive at night without making a dick! Once I remember I could be 4 or 5 hours to watch a rate dead. I stopped only because the ranks of those in the car, locked behind me, I wanted to lynch ... that strange people around, if iron rate (and this time they turned out to be the postman, but have always tended to confuse them) do not give a damn about anyone, but if it fails to arrive home in time to see demand from € 45 thousand of millionaire is stark mad ....
Italy borders: A) France B) Guatemala C) A dinosaur D) past participle of the verb truck .... we think 28 minutes then "call home that my uncle was a truck driver and maybe you remember."
But now I lost the rhythm. After sleeping a human number of hours (11) I started to bore me brutally. Exhausted at the end I decided to call Oleg Protasov, unforgettable driver's Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, having the advantage that Alice ADSL I have all the free national calls + Oleg Protasov. The conversation has been on the run, I do not know him, Russian Italian, Polish, I do not know him neither of the Byzantine Empire .... Japanese, although I have claimed no reason to know .... but we wanted to so so with the dialect of Vicenza. Eventually we were on the phone for three hours at the end of which I think I bought an encyclopedia.
Fortunately, to save the day came the singer Hilary Duff, who was desperate to have censured his last video, because it is too pig. Although we were engaged a few years ago (we broke up when I discovered that in her youth she had voted for "Italy of Values \u200b\u200b".... she excuse excuse excuse but I do nothing!) We were good friends. Finally, after having consoled the best, having sex for 4 / 5 hours (all my orgasms were simulated, is history Italy of Values \u200b\u200bhas stayed with me here ...) and a pair of hands to trump I found the solution to his situation: interspersed with scenes of the hottest video with a scene where she and her friends eat a salami sandwich in a bar to the streets of Ravenna. The owner of MTV has 36% of the shares of Citterio (more than 6 or 7 of Ravenna) and had to pass the video without making a fuss. He even called back to let me Protassov complimented the trick .... and I also sold him a food processor.
Fortunately, back to work tomorrow .... so I have something to do all day .... complain ... "That ball never a day off ..... it's not this life here!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment