Saturday, November 1, 2008

Samantha 38g Full Free

Fever Formula 1 ball game (Friday nait fivar)

The evening of yesterday evening was devoted to gambling. With the supreme indifference to the party horribly Barzotto Helloween, "Fil Rouge" Teo, "Carré" Clemens and I went out to conquer Casino Mendrisio. Despite the use of a browser is still set on summer time we arrived at the border easily .... there is a crossroads for Hoof and Casino. To the left is a 28-lane highway that takes you to the notorious Swiss cows grazing while on the right, following an old dirt trail, after 6 km you arrive at the casino. Once in place must be exchanged our notes colored chips Europe with the infamous (to be a coincidence?) Of chocolate. The problem arises from the fact that the Swiss Calvinist because I can not affect the numbers on the chocolate and that is why you need a great memory to remember the play. Milk chocolate is 1, 5 plain, 10 pralines, with hazelnuts 20, Kinder milk slice 50 and the Toblerone 100. After spending a Oretta to throw chips in a game where not win anything, now I understand good to be the fountain at the entrance of the casino ... I was lucky that I lost in 2000 near Perugia and kisses when I left was still there. Came at last, thinking of extending the bartender some money to a "Daiquiri Chocolate", I took 77 dry on the roulette wheel of Bellinzona (Switzerland roulette is a very special addition to icing). The friendly croupier svizzerese (think of the Canton Calabrian accent) made me the wave, I reserved a seat, and unlimited alcoholic drinks to 2 meters figona blonde sitting on my lap.
Clemens but after both he soon lost all his possessions, drained the Aura card, sold 1 / 5 of his internal organs. He then tried to pick up a couple of chips poking under the tables, or prostituting themselves to fat lady saying things "if you give me a lick mochettes the chips?". Teo instead dedicated himself to changing fortunes in gambling as the typical Swiss Cirula, the slap of the Soldier, La Morra and flag, and ended up ruining the tree cost of Plenty Ticino .... meanwhile I had already climbed down the table of fortune: from 2 meters beefy blond on her knees, I was soon passed pretty brunette, brown, and finally toltomi so-so also the right to sit, in Cesson (Hair color indefinable) that held me by the hand. When it came to take me away I arrived Teo all'infamante level "plump and bald ladies that caresses you." So we decided to go home, not before going to retrieve Clemens, ended up in solitary confinement for having beaten up the woman in the bathroom to steal 20 cents from the basket of offerings.
But before going to bed, we bought a scratchcard autogrill. Losing. Clemens Ciul me the 20 cents that I had lent to scratch ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment