A cute kitty massacre
I love animals very much and yesterday when it came to me, meowing softly, his neighbors' cat, without having first decided, decided to pull his one kick at the carotid artery. A kick stylistically very beautiful, Trivela, which sent him against the Jamaican cactus plant from my grandmother ... very rare that you inoculated a rare poison that makes you think for 16 hours to be the CEO " Grissini Torinese ".
Having recovered the sweet kitten decided to take revenge .... I destroyed all my photos of when I won "ingambissima Girl" and my figurines of players' sandwiches with punk hairstyles.
As I am committed to counter-check the "Inventory of Cats" across the genealogy of the beloved cat, contact all her relatives, Stan in all of North Italy and drown himself in the Lambro (cats well accepted to be drowned, but the water is polluted with so much discomfort), taking in the scene and put it all on YouTube.
Revenge, wait, was to put a trap in the bidet grizzle .... what I would have been as deadly, still unaware of its proper use, I have always used as a fountain from the park. To my great good fortune the hydraulic half was used first by my father, however, had been vaccinated with leghold grizzle several years ago for a trip to the Egyptian museum in Vancouver.
Now I hid in his bed a giant rat in Guatemala, the only type mice, weighing 78 kg high at the shoulder and 1:40 dall'appetito hungry, Galeazzi type after running the marathon in New York .... I hope to finally get rid of it because, spying on his phone calls, I heard talking about a card for life to the DS ... I fear the worst!
0 comments:
Post a Comment