Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cheaters Movie Online

Lunch in Greenland

I of my I like to drink on Saturday evening with Cesco. But he is in Scotland this weekend with the girlfriend and I are very sad. So I decided to find a distraction.
Watching CNN in an attempt to find the cartoons the ninja turtle, I learned that a few decades ago, the Americans lost in Greenland, an atom bomb and there I had a beautiful light .... you know that jokes come out with an atomic! and then I could finally solve that problem of weeds in my garden. Contacted on the fly so
Jerry, we decided to go to Greenland, in the Oretta lunch break at my disposal .... we used Overcraft his family. From Agognate to Nuuk on the Lambro (political and cultural capital of Greenland) 18 minutes and stopping the Faroe autogrill because Jerry wanted to eat a herring Rustichella with ... specialties. Once delivered
problems have arisen: first the language, unknown to me, but fortunately not entirely unknown to Jerry Multilingual after various inarticulate noises and he stated several times (and arrogance) that it is able to make the groin area indicates the area of \u200b\u200baccidents, which years ago carrying an atomic bomb.
second problem was that you ride the endless expanses of ice to get at us ..... area We thought for a sled dog that would allow us to be there in minutes ... then my pressures we decided to use the most complex system of "pedal boat with a bow dryer to batteries.
reaching the place, we had to make that final effort, to find the bomb concealed by ice. And here's Jerry used a technique, still inexplicable to me (he said it learned from an old voodoo magician of Casale Monferrato ).... extracted from a box of miniciccioli vest, made them explode one by one and eventually pointed to the exact point of our treasure. In truth he loudly digested in that direction, but the result is the same.
So we came home with the unexpected booty.
I am back with 39 minutes late, but I have replaced a fellow conniving in my chair with a stack of paper A9 (those for origami, widely used in offices) and no one has noticed anything .... in fact the SBIG stack had all the practices and I was also taught to use Excel ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment