These days it is best to find a second job or find to round .... I was lucky because I won a competition of Piedmont Region (dissertation on the ugly but good). On Saturday night I go to the local area to come to blows. The activity is funded by the Tourism, that people in the bar if there is no animation and managers do not want to be bored pull off a €. So I'm coming, and thanks to some volunteers at one leads them ... break, 2 chairs 3 bottles that you also happy with the assurance that the manager is paid a new furniture and you rimbonsare than 2 bottles of Bitter Cape nobody drinks. Bystanders are happier that they have something to watch .... and when I pull into the fight even the old ladies.
The problem is that because of the law 626, that of safety in the workplace, you can not do work that "consists in beating each other of holy right," without a break of at least 10 days.
So having won another competition, a week and no one, do what you piss on him ... that as the premises Work is good although a little wet, you know so many people and you stock up on women ... usually love people who care little hygiene.
The beauty is that the work I do is spent thousands of beers that are required for both jobs, and even though caramba stop me in the car with alcohol 8.9 I can make the fines because I carry out "public utility service" but if I stop with less than 2 may sue as a Brunetta slacker!
0 comments:
Post a Comment