This video does not do well, but almost. It was August 4, 2009 and we left to discover Marrakech Essaouira , Portuguese city on the shores of the Atlantic. We started at 8 am from the city center, just outside the walls. After 15 minutes, but perhaps not, here is the landscape that was outlined to us by the bus windows. A plain, flat, desolate, populated by ghosts of houses, of men and cattle. The road was heated by the sun and difficult journey because of roadworks. The background noise of the video, shot with a digital camera 'antique', is perhaps the best soundtrack.
E 'was like being on a world hung tough, charming, which took place before our eyes. A terrible sight, beautiful, rocky, uneven and broken stones, rusty cars, workers, herds in search of a tuft of yellow grass.
us on the road to Essaouira We stopped to visit a women-only cooperative engaged in the production of argan oil . In practice these 'berries' (which must pass before being processed in the intestines of goats) is extracted an oil that has some extraordinary benefits for your skin. The cooperative employs many women, and is a good sign in a world where the "weaker sex", it is still .
Then we arrived in Essaouira, but that's another story. What I would like, in front of the video, is the taste of this country, Morocco, primitive but true. beautiful land of North Africa , that if I close my eyes I can still feel the sun beating down on my head, and the warmth that I pervades the whole body. The scents and colors, sandy roads, the voices of the people, the fumes that rise above Djema el 'Fna, the silent night, the stars and the moon over the Kotoubia.
E 'was like being on a world hung tough, charming, which took place before our eyes. A terrible sight, beautiful, rocky, uneven and broken stones, rusty cars, workers, herds in search of a tuft of yellow grass.
us on the road to Essaouira We stopped to visit a women-only cooperative engaged in the production of argan oil . In practice these 'berries' (which must pass before being processed in the intestines of goats) is extracted an oil that has some extraordinary benefits for your skin. The cooperative employs many women, and is a good sign in a world where the "weaker sex", it is still .
Then we arrived in Essaouira, but that's another story. What I would like, in front of the video, is the taste of this country, Morocco, primitive but true. beautiful land of North Africa , that if I close my eyes I can still feel the sun beating down on my head, and the warmth that I pervades the whole body. The scents and colors, sandy roads, the voices of the people, the fumes that rise above Djema el 'Fna, the silent night, the stars and the moon over the Kotoubia.
0 comments:
Post a Comment