Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jumbo Mufins Calories

Pampeago, namely: what I really wanted to write the last one that I posted something on the blog, but I have not had the courage to do

Yeah, what I really wanted to write is that I was good at Pampeago . What is a place of three choices for skiers, two lifts, a shop and four parking lots near Tesero in Val di Fiemme (A22-Neumarkt Now, the direction of Val di Fiemme, Cavalese after you step on the left to stave and then you come to the Alpe di Pampeago). The hotel - which shall remain nameless for pietistic sense - was not all that must be a hotel, so willingly omit any comment.

Beyond the Desk of meals eaten in some excellent pastures, what really struck me was the absolute silence , heard in some special occasions. I was on the chairlift with Cynthia and Matthew, and between a pylon and the other, with the sun lit up the valley and the top, and made every highlight color that God had put on that part of land that showed in my eyes, we Listened to nothing, emptiness. Not even a hum, not a word, not a sound in the distance. Nothing at all. Even breathing seemed to have stopped. And so to think of the city, to the background noise that does not leave you alone and to accompany your life. Everywhere, everywhere.

why I love the mountains, because I seem to have a clean look and sincere the world, because I can feel myself thin, inner, part of everything that surrounds me. Why I can talk softly and make me feel, without having to shout or raise the tone. In the evening, a couple of times, me and Matt we got on the porch with the blanket pulled up to below his chin, watching the moon and the stars. No lamp post, no lighted house, no car. Although the hotel was 'off', but partly illuminated by the light of night. Beautiful light nights.

A little 'peace, sometimes, it takes. Returning, stunned by the stimuli I receive every day, I spent the first day ever stunning. Then I recovered, I started to grind and e-mail, telephone calls and newspapers. Lie on the grass, watching the sky and clouds that move, do not feel anything but blue and white, and green and gray. As if his eyes were a window from which to view the infinite, what is 'basic' has always existed in nature. Unsurpassed.

The photographs accompanying this article are in order of appearance: # 1: © re.bel, No.2 & 3: © cynthia t.

0 comments:

Post a Comment