Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Powerpoint 2007 To Make A3 Poster

France or Spain if provided magna ... Pleasure to be

days ago, Italy was eliminated from being a. Spruce Yesterday I tried all day, he wanted an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat do now, after elimination but especially after the national team has played 4 games total of soporific boredom (Italy matches abroad, go through the metal music in the background to keep people from falling asleep). Only recently that I'm very busy, there is the problem of the Italian GDP is one of the lowest in Europe, the Polo that melts and my grandfather who can not change the combination of the case .... I mean I know we can not do everything! I finally took pity and I did take him to dinner at the luxurious restaurant and Float "The constipated" (named after its small portions, I think) where I made a careful and sober discussion of the Italian national team. Apart from Buffon, who is the only one who understood the meaning of the last football game, we had an embarrassing defense: we were left without Nesta and Cannavaro Materazzi, who in the first match he could not mark the child when they enter the field and Barzagli, who in a couple of occasions I have seen that Van Nistelrooy told him what he would do after the action look good for him. ... At the end seemed strong Fabio Grosso! In midfield, there was a logistical problem. ... Or more languages. Romanaccio De Rossi, Pirlo Brescia, how can you pretend that you understand. Gattuso is also that no one understands when he speaks, not even his own family. Also there was the problem Camoranesi, how the fuck was tanned? It looked like a Tibetan goat with that beard and that hair ... when you pass the ball to his companions they stopped, they looked a bit 'around and asked: "What the fuck is there a Tibetan goat in the field." Finally in the attack have been 562.98 points but in the end could only play Toni. No coach could replace it with Borriello serious prejudice. In the end I recommended to play these competitions in March ... when players do not think the fact of what they are paying for parking the yacht in Porto Cervo. And only a new coach who got it wrong. ... I said Claudio, Claudio Lippi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment