Thursday, June 12, 2008

Free Train Groping Vidioes

Measures needed for everyday life

incredible incredible I got a job! Obvious catastrophic events related to the event, and already prophesied by the great prophet of Gattinara Nosfagianus, such as: 2000 Virgin Mary that weep bitter gourd, Grosso playing good football, two consecutive sunny days or landing of aliens that actually want to sell big Encyclopedia Galactica.
The problem lies (that sits on several occasions) that I find a job that forces me to June to stand all day in a suit and tie. ... Unfortunately for me and my issues have been raised as a child by a pack of wolves steppe of Brig Novarese, sudo even to move the VCR remote control from the table to the couch, to December, naked, with the windows open and my father gives me to do the jovial on the snow. I have consulted so
Olly, famous scientist and aesthetic, which for some years he has tirelessly for the care and welfare of my body. After careful and long check-up, where I often spent his rough tongue cat all over the body (to my questions he said that was standard practice, and since I know nothing of medicine I preferred to keep quiet so as not to fool), I explained that with a long and complex surgery, required to be performed completely naked (both) and I lying on his stomach, it can eradicate all the bulbs from my sweating body. Indeed, to be more precise, thanks to a series of pipes from the main sources of sweat (stinker), or underarms, back, face, eyes and knees, you can channel them to attain, and all this in a little bottle in his pocket .... Also useful because you can then re-spreading the contents on him when you go to the gym, to show that big-all'istruttrice much has been done. ... Or with a nut can be reused for good Knorr soups. Only side effect: now I'm hot when I throw out my tongue like a dog ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment