This I have to write, why do not you leave me alone.
Berlusconi. Berlusconi is 'down' in politics (because it was first up, and the policy is small, low shot, which you can also kick, who could not row if none) in 1994, when I turned 18 and I could vote for the first time. In practice, its name, its symbol, has always been in all the contacts that I voted in my life. Today I am 34 years old, 16 years have passed, and he is still there. Talking about the family (after divorcing, betrayed second wife, went through a long line - reading the newspapers - of women, he said he likes "and what can I do? I like women. at my age I do not change." Better whore gay.) Common good (when he made his / its business one of the reasons for living), politics (ie anything that has to do with the city, with the city, a vocation of gift to others, the highest form of charity, which he surely mistaken for something closer to their individual needs). Between jokes, curses, notices of, celebration, wealth, houses, money - so, so, so much money - always free, always alive after controversy that would struck down a Clinton, a Miterrand, a Zapatero whatsoever. Yet he is still there, laughing, to pontificate, to rule (?) A country, mine, in disarray, beset by a policy that emerged from the streets to enter the TV room, from controversies that have nothing to do with the common people - that helps morbidly prone to everything that pass MediaConvento - problems to which solutions are not found. Now we are close to final Fini able to drop it?
But my thinking is this: this is a matter of fact, a story that more or less, we all know.
My reflection arises from the simple fact that Silvio has 74 years and in a bit 'should reached retirement age, to die (if not leave politics before, but it is to bet you will not do). We have to die. As will be remembered for his political commitment? To what result? For such jokes? For which millions of jobs? I believe that, with hindsight, will look at ourselves and our posterity, this time as a dream, something you can not repeat, to something that does not even seem real. No politician can do like him, because nobody has the courage to dare so much in defiance of the laws, common sense, custom, ethics, morality, religion, love. No one can take beautiful women at Palazzo Grazioli or elsewhere, no delight us with his musical passions or sexual abuse. We will have to necessarily go back to talking policy and politics, especially in a different way, closer to the people. He was also close to the people, but in a subtle, appealing to the baser instincts, the more morbid curiosity, as he wrote Severgnini, we like Berlusconi because Berlusconi is a bit of us all. And he's right.
But, I said, this is going to end, soon (10 years? 5? 1?) And how can we assess his time? Once a crazy, convoluted, wasted perhaps, the end of a dream from which emerge the poorer, disillusioned and tired.
In a book by Isaac Asimov, "Foundation and Earth" (originally published as "The collapse of the central galaxy), the second chapter of the cycle of the Foundation, the Seldon Plan is threatened. Hari Seldon, a scientist, had invented the psicostoriografia, a mathematical science with which one could 'know', with large spans, as he would go in the future. The Seldon Plan seems to unfold properly: each intergalactic crisis, comes the solution that Seldon has predicted (but that he, in recorded video projected in the "time of the stars", says only a posteriori, not to affect human beings in their actions ). But Seldon did not consider the Mule. Be a mutant, able to use the power of thought to bend the enemy to his will, which quickly conquered much of the universe. The Mule is to know that there is a 'second foundation' (the first, with its arrival, it has 'failed' and the Seldon Plan has gone to hell) and begins his quest to destroy it and take control of the galaxy. It will not go that way. His memory will be 'cleared' by the men of the Second Foundation and the Mule, continuing to govern, will forget his research, almost dying emperor 'enlightened'. Mule is not the track.
A fault in the Seldon Plan, Berlusconi as Italy is an anomaly in the Plan. And 'this is my idea, that's my hope, for age reasons I can see up close, if the good Lord will allow me. We forget Silvio, his behavior this season im-politics without a route, without a why, in a degradation of public service that has also hit many good people, causing a distance that seems the most incurable, man, of citizens, persons from public life. Yet, as far as pain we felt, this time will end. Taking away any anomaly, returning to the story in its proper flow.
Here, I wanted to say I told you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment