Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Warts Operation Dogs Price

Unemployment

Shulzmania Big news at home after a deadly month (from 12 hours of sleep per day to 12 hours a day), I resigned my resignation .... I was disappointed a little because I had created the office bathroom with a good relationship and I learned the best places to hide the cremini (behind the register area B58, marzalesco enea farm, only a customer but died of exhaustion). As punishment, I do the Milan-Turin blindfolded in the wrong direction. We will now assess some jobs. I hear you need a pet to feed, gentle and intelligent animals, but always in need of affection, or the fake dummy obese by Hello-Hello.
Unfortunately, in thought, I forgot to steal something from the office as a souvenir: a plant, a computer keyboard, a wood-burning oven Hungarian (have 19) or a colleague from the ass (I have 3). Now you slut dear readers, I have a months of sleep deprived. See you in September ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment