Tuesday, July 8, 2008

How To Log Community Service Hours

The end

As he had diagnosed Fenrir (doctor of love with and to all animal, human and rocky) "The end, this is the end "..... I found it at my expense (in the sense that so far I have not yet paid) which are irreconcilable with a blog "do something in life" and since now I pretend to make a serious person, that I will not give up everything to go playing in the Italian national basketball for dwarves, I'll set aside a little blog .... but this does not mean closing post less often .... and generally spend much less time

To exploit this lunchtime and in conjunction with my new job I tell you a number of reasons why they have more sympathy for a person who works in insurance puttosto for one who works in Bank:
  • have air conditioning in the bank, not us (specifying the air conditioning is the big boss in the office ... the climate is polar, that of his deputy is a nice breeze Alpine, in the customer reception area ... the climate is temperate climate we are in a wood oven, only wetter)

  • need to queue at the bank, but we must wait for your comfortable (I have on the water from the pasta, I have to wash the hair of the girl, I have to dryness herring) in the bank have

  • 13th and 14 th

  • bank should not pretend that your child Mocciola of 6 years is nice

  • bank will take away the money without even say please ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment