Today, just as the kitchen of canned tuna, I heard the news (or rather I should say to "Open Studio", the word news could mislead) that the penalties are more severe towards the drivers in a state of intoxication. Within 15 minutes, after finding the word in the dictionary thrill: "When you dummies like donkeys," I was seized with terror. In fact, the penalties have been strengthened considerably in the last month .... If, before the punishment consisted of fines, loss of points and in extreme cases stop, now these penalties are not enough and we are moving towards ever more exemplary sanctions.
Who has a value between 0.5 and 0.8: fines, loss of points, slapping, sexual humiliation of your measurements with the help dell'extracomunitario
Mutombo ... Who has a value between 0.8 and 1 , 2: fine, loss of all points, heavy insinuations about the morality of your mother, you scratch the car and force you to drink a slush
very fast ... If its value ranges between 1.2 and 1.5: fine , loss of all points of your license, and half of that of your dad, your favorite team's relegation, explosion and physical violence of your car to your pets ...
Those values \u200b\u200bare higher than 1.5: and your eternal damnation of your descendants for the next seven generations.
Many alternative ways that young people use to save themselves from the shackles of the law: hire rickshaws, teach your dog to drive, learn to fly ... and those with less imagination acquire a lot of butts in the car. In the end it seems to abolish the Saturday night so that we know that only serves to get drunk.
I have already found a solution, I will work at Open Studio, I ubriacre to see what they do after those who are drunk negroni (Open Studio for young people drink only Negron), "after 8 Eccjo Negroni, I punched a alcoliko of 2.4 .... I wanted to tell ***** (female name at random), you acted like% $ & tr ... "
0 comments:
Post a Comment