One of my greatest victories of my life was when I stopped being afraid of the dark, and left the infamous "little light", what happened now tralaltro 3-4 weeks ago. All of us have our fears, sometimes very specific, there are those who suffer from octofobia (fear the number 8), those of lutrafobia (fear of otters), D & Gfobia (fear of outlets and factory stores), GlennGrantfobia (fear of the bitter orange) or Schiavonfobia (fear of people sober). I suffer from a fear even worse. ... The Pingufobia, fear of Pingu the young and cute penguin made of clay and cow dung that cheers the morning of the children. Also I have started watching it like any other children during the breakfast before going to primary school .... But soon I noticed that the lip-reading (as a child have long been convinced that he is mute), which is challenging since the bad pronunciation of 80% of the Penguins, I noticed that Pingu said phrases like "Shulz have sexual relations!" "I will eat your insides lightly marinated in a broth of my preparation," "Shulz your chiropodist will suffer." Then, probably during assembly was dubbed with a series of UUUuuuUUU more peaceful and reassuring.
also talking to my old childhood friend, Dodo tree blue, I knew when I worked as a volunteer in the "Clinical Primer for Rockefeller Puppet alcoholics," I discovered more gruesome details. Repeat three times in a row Pingu it appears in your house and commit crimes as abhorrent murdering his grandmother, rigarti the car or repainting the bathroom walls with garish colors and never in the same color as the floor mats.
Also there seems to be movement in a tape recorded by the criminal Pingu in person, who sees it, after 4 days 3 hours and 12 minutes (which is the amount of our week in the calendar pinguesco) Pingu finds himself in the living room that forced him to see all the episodes of the last two years ... with the Elixir.
0 comments:
Post a Comment