not waste your time
time, the duration of things measured in periods.
This, the most common definition.
But for us today what time?
For our world, time is associated with the concept of absence, in fact, the phrase that we use most often is: "I do not have time."
Always travel with a multitude of projects and things to do that are not always carried out, the feeling here is that we feel is a lack of time necessary for the fulfillment of our duties.
The gym or why not learn a language or just have a chat on the phone with a friend? Maybe if I had the time!
Paradoxically, however, happens to go through periods of boredom in which our jobs, or concerns is to use the time.
But there are ways to manage time?
There are many, clearly set up different philosophies.
I myself have made several experiments, adopting different techniques and arises to change according to my personal needs.
Another is that research has led me to observe the great figures of history to see how they could keep up their commitments, taking them out successfully.
I do not want to waste any more time talking, then appointment to the next post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment