It's not that I do not have topics to write about, is that I want to do it. In the end, who cares? Mmm, this sounds nice and good crisis. I have a couple of articles - in fact 4 - to be delivered, and I'm procrastinating skillfully, even lying to myself in their number!
Today someone told me how nice you in Rimini, two football pitches on the beach and a dip in the sea. I've been here ten years, I never did. In winter, summer, and in all seasons if you live in Rimini is one thing, unless you're not fancazzista or retired, if you're from another tourist. At best, walking, checking the size of my waist and promise: tomorrow, diet, diet tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow.
These are 12:15 but the room from which I write is already dipping into the shadows, due to bad insulation. In the dark I'm not well. Outside there is a lot of light, is a beautiful September. But I do not.
Today someone told me how nice you in Rimini, two football pitches on the beach and a dip in the sea. I've been here ten years, I never did. In winter, summer, and in all seasons if you live in Rimini is one thing, unless you're not fancazzista or retired, if you're from another tourist. At best, walking, checking the size of my waist and promise: tomorrow, diet, diet tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow.
These are 12:15 but the room from which I write is already dipping into the shadows, due to bad insulation. In the dark I'm not well. Outside there is a lot of light, is a beautiful September. But I do not.
0 comments:
Post a Comment